Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Out of the Box Thinker

Today's card is clean and simple to make and with a lesson learned. First the lesson, when stamping, make sure you have the appropriate size block for the stamp.  Also, make certain that the image has good ink coverage. 

I am this card with my daughter in mind.  She likes to watch Miss Spider (something) on Nick, Jr.  There was an episode where the dragonfly was trying to find her place amongst the other bugs.  By the end, she figured that she was unique and had a place amongst the others.  So, I wanted to make a card telling her to be an out of the box thinker.

Please don't forget, I am having a follower giveaway and only need about 8 more followers before I will hold the giveway.  All you have to is become a follower of this blog.

One more thing, I am going to change the way I am doing club offering.  Instead of having a 6 month commitment club, I will be having a monthly kit club, so you can decided if you want to participate or not.  The first kit is scheduled to be available for pre-order next month and I will provide more details.



No comments: