Wednesday, January 4, 2012

#10 New Additions to Couture Stamping

Good Morning Everyone! As we start to transition into the new Idea Book next month, I am introducing some new things in my business.  First, I will be introducing kit of the month.  There will be several variations of the kits that will range from $13 to $35.  In addition, the Workshop on the Go that corresponds with the featured kit will be on sale for that month.  In order for me to bring these great sales to you, you will have to purchase from my personal site and not the myctmh site.

As new get close to the end of the Autumn/Winter Idea Book, I will be offering all of the Workshop on the Go kits at a reduced price.  I am in the process of setting up the page on this blog and on my StampinPearls blog. 

I know where I want to go with this business, but I have to plan it out.  Watch for more changes (or I should say additions) to come.

No comments: